South Bend (SDD3250-5) 550-675HP Clutch Street Dual Disc Clutch Dodge Non-HO 235HP NV5600 99-00.5
South Bend 550-675HP Clutch Street Dual Disc Clutch Dodge Non-HO 235HP NV5600 99-00.5 SDD3250-5
This Heavy Duty Street Dual Disc Clutch is a very streetable Performance Clutch for a stock truck that does some towing, has a few modification upgrades, or a pickup truck with heavier horsepower or torque demands that require the additional heavy duty strength that this performance clutch upgrade is made to handle. Fits Dodge NV4500 & NV5600 NON HO 235HP Diesel Pickup Trucks.
South Bend Clutch Street Dual Disc Performance Clutch has a New Multi-Friction design. One side of each disc has 12 Organic Buttons, the other side has 12 Ceramic Buttons on each disc. The Organic Friction Buttons face the pressure plate and flywheel allowing smooth engagement. The Ceramic Friction Buttons will face the center plate for increased holding power and temperature capabilities.
This Dodge Diesel Heavy Duty Clutch features South Bend Clutch's one of a kind, Dampened Center Plate with neoprene slugs instead of springs is designed to Eliminate Rattle when clutch is released - provides quieter, dampened sound. Free Travel disc design is similar to the semi clutch to help reduce gear roll over. The 13" diaphragm style 3250lb. Pressure Plate offers maximum holding power with easy light pedal pressure.
South Bend Clutch Multi-Friction Street Dual Disc Clutch with Ductile Flywheel. Diaphragm style pressure plate with light pedal pressure, 12 friction buttons per side of each disc, Holds 550-750 horsepower on your Dodge diesel pickup truck. Dodge Dual Disc Performance Clutch kit includes everything you need for the installation. Includes alignment tool.
* 550-750hp, 1400 Ft. Lbs. Torque
* Multi Friction disc with 12 Organic Buttons on one side and 12 Ceramic Buttons on the other side
* Stabilized center plate (floater plate) with hardened dowl pins and snubs to reduce rattle when disengaged
* Neoprene dampeners for quiet operation
* Dampened, Free-Travel clutch disc design reduces gear roll over
* 13" diaphragm style 3250 lb. Pressure Plate offers maximum holding power with easy pedal effort
* Not SFI Approved (Not for competition)
- Flywheel - Solid Mass Ductile Flywheel
- Crank Bolts
- Kevlar Pilot Bushing is a Heavy Duty Double-Sealed Roller Bearing
- Clutch Fork
- OEM Thow-Out Bearing
- Alignment Tool
Input Shaft Retainer Recommended Dealer Part / NOT Included
Application:Hydraulic Assembly Upgrade is optional, but Recommended:
Dodge NON-HO 235HP 6 Speed NV5600 1999-2000.5
1998-2002 Hydraulic Assembly Hydx1.50