Mishimoto (MMTS-F2D-11H) High-Temperature Thermostat 11-14
Ford 6.7L Powerstroke Mishimoto High-Temperature Primary Cooling System Thermostat, 2011–2014
The Mishimoto thermostat has higher activation temperatures (199°F/206°F) compared to the factory thermostat (194°F/201°F). The higher activation temperatures restrict coolant flow longer to allow a quicker engine warm-up, making this thermostat ideal for use in cold climates. Pair this thermostat set with the Mishimoto 6.7L Powerstroke Aluminum Primary Performance Radiator for a complete cooling system overhaul.
- Direct fit for the 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Higher activation temperature restricts coolant flow for a longer time, resulting in quicker engine warm-up
- Ideal for use in cold climates
- Includes both thermostats and replacement gasket
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty