Bulletproof 2.0" Medium Duty 4" Drop/Rise Hitch
The Last Hitch You Will Ever Need!
Bulletproof's 2.0" Medium Duty 4" Drop or Rise Hitch is unlike any of our competitors. They worked hard to create one amazing Hitch that does the work of 10.
Bulletproof hitches are extensively tested and exceed SAE-J684 testing requirements. They are built with such high standards that they have never had a single failure and you can see why from the features listed below:
Class 4 Hitch with 2,000 lb Tongue Weight Capacity & 14,000 lb Max Towing Capacity
4 Ride Heights That Are Easily Adjustable.
- The hitch shank is solid steel all the way through and has chamfered edges so it can easily slide into & out of your hitch receiver. It also comes with two pin holes for more adjustment options.
- The textured powder coated finish creates a durable surface to help protect your hitch.
- All BulletProof Hitches feature a durable corrosion resistant powder coat. This process starts off with an aggressive sand blast to remove all impurities and create a clean surface for the powder coat. After the sand blast process the hitch moves through a 5 stage pre-treatment wash to remove any oil or residue. The metal is then sealed to eliminate corrosion. The final step is an application of our signature black textured powder coat which is applied with a Fanuc robot to ensure consistent thickness across the hitch.Components of the BulletProof Hitch are machined in house on our state of the art Haas CNC machines. Our CNC machines use Renishaw probes which allow us to manufacture all parts to an extremely tight tolerance. This ensures that the hitch and ball combo fit together without slop or excess movement when attached to your vehicle.
- All of our hitches can be used in the drop or rise position and maintain the same weight capacity in either position.
- This 2.0" Medium Duty 4" rise/drop hitch has a max towing capacity of 14,000 lbs and a tongue weight capacity of 2,000 lbs in both the drop & rise position.