ATS (3099423176) E4OD Stage 4 Package 1995-1998 Ford 2wd
ATS E4OD Stage 4 Package 1995-1998 Ford 2wd 3099423176
1995-98 Ford Superduty 2WD Stage 4 Auto Trans Package.
- ATS Built E4OD Auto Trans
- ATS 5 Star Viskus Clutch Drive Torque Converter
- ATS Extra Deep Transmission Pan
- ATS Billet Input Shaft
- ATS Co-Pilot Torque Converter Lock-Up Controller
- ATS Billet Flex Plate
ATS E4OD?s feature:
- ATS Five Star Torque Converter featuring a billet cover, five lock-up clutches, available in either low or high stall configurations
- ATS billet input shaft
- ATS Commander Lock-Up Controller
- ATS billet flex plate
- High performance overdrive, intermediate and forward clutch packs, with one additional clutch added per section
- Modified transmission pump to increase line pressure, which provides increased clamping force on the clutch packs
- Modified valve body that focuses around precise shifts, increase line pressure and increasing the torque capacity of the E4OD
- New bearings, seals and gaskets
- New low roller clutch, heavy duty intermediate sprag, bonded coast and overdrive pistons
- ATS Deep Transmission Pan which adds 5 quarts of fluid over stock, which helps keep the transmission cool
In addition, we add a lock-up controller for the torque converter on the Stage 4 setup. This allows the user to base lock-up on vehicle speed ? in any forward gear. This provides several benefits, including increased fuel economy, lower transmission operating temperatures and more power to the ground, at a lower speed. This feature becomes useful in towing situations and performance applications ? where power at low rpm?s is desired. For those trucks with an exhaust brake, the controller will synchronize torque converter lock-up with the brake. This will allow the converter to stay locked on deceleration to increase braking force.
The Stage 4 features the addition of a billet flex plate. The billet flex plate is designed for high horsepower/torque trucks and those that tow heavy. The flex plate is the first point of power transfer from the motor to the transmission assembly. By using a billet steel flex plate, we can increase the reliability of power transfer from the crank to the converter.
The ATS Stage 4 Package is designed for trucks that are used for light/moderate/heavy towing, greater-than-stock power levels and racing/street performance. The transmission package comes with a 5 year / 500,000 mile warranty. For specific applications or uses, contact ATS to discuss learn more about which package is right for you.